Organized and taking place on unceded Coast Salish territory – xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaʔ (Tsleil-Waututh) nations respectively.
Date: Thursday, November 20th, 2014
Time: 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Location: theatre room (main floor, to the left of reception, in the back), Carnegie Community Centre, 401 Main Street, Vancouver, BC
We will be memorializing our murdered trans* family.
– Short documentaries
– Open mic & speakers
– Candlelight vigil
– The building, including the event space, is wheelchair accessible. There is a ramp to the left of the stairs at the entrance. Buzz the intercom and a staff member will come out to unlock the gate for you. Washrooms have wheelchair accessible stalls right beside the theatre room.
– ASL interpretation has not been secured for this event. Please contact us if you require this service; however we cannot guarantee this service will be available.
– This is a scent-reduced event. Please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, and other forms of scents. The building itself is not scent-free.
– Washrooms are trans* friendly.
– Coffee, tea, & vegan muffins will be provided.
For any questions and accessibility requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message below.